TVO’s ILC High School Program Comes to London Language Institute
Now Registering for September 2017.
London Language Institute is thrilled to formalize a relationship with TVO’s Independent Learning Centre (ILC), to provide our international students access to the highly acclaimed Ontario education. Canada’s high school education is ranked among the best in the world, and ILC’s Ontario secondary school courses are developed by The Ontario Ministry of Education and delivered by Canadian certified faculty. The ILC is Ontario’s largest high school, with more than 20,000 students taking distance-learning courses towards their diploma or as pre-requisites for post-secondary programming.
Their flexible and self-directed curriculum can be taken by students 14 years of age and up, and is designed to prepare international students for top university and college placements.
Students will be able to take all their courses at one of our campuses around the world with the support of a facilitator and a controlled learning environment. Students will have the advantage of having both online teaching support and a facilitator at their school who can answer questions and assist them through their learning.
1. Flexible programming designed to support English as a Second Language Students.
2. Start dates in September, November, January, March and summer.
3. LLI can have credit transfers assessed through ILC so that students can have a complete transcript.
4. Standardized marking as all assessments are performed by ILC teachers with final examinations administered under strict protocols ensuring that student results are standardized and easily recognized and accepted by colleges and universities once students are seeking post secondary entrance.
5. Cost effective. Students can take up to 8 credits per academic year and only pay for what they need.
6. Students will be assessed with their language by London language Institute. No need for TOEFL, CAEL or IELTS testing for admission into this program.
7. Students will be provided language support prior to beginning programs to ensure they are starting programs with the English proficiency necessary for success in all subject areas in their high school courses.
8. The Ontario Secondary Diploma is a globally recognized Diploma that can be used to apply to post secondary school around the world.
This new program will allow our students to:
- earn credits towards your Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD), working at your own pace, from anywhere in the world, in less time than a traditional high school.
- choose from over 100 engaging, real-world learning courses (with embedded videos, live links) internationally recognized by reputable universities.
- experience innovative technology combined with proven teaching techniques, support and guidance from highly qualified faculty, when you need it.
- customize your independent course of study to achieve your personal, educational and career goals.
Learn more about the program and its benefits
Who can register:
ILC courses can be taken by students 14 years of age and older and that have a strong English competency. Students going through London Language Institute will have their language proficiency assessed through our 5 level ESL program.
Please contact London Language Institute at: +1 (519) 439-3350 / Email: email@example.com
More information coming soon.