English course in Canada - Winter Program
Our Winter Program is being offered in January and February 2017. This program combines 18 hours per week of ESL studies with a variety of trips and excursions in London and the surrounding areas. Trips include Niagara Falls, Toronto, and a ski trip to Blue Mountain.
The cost for a 4-week program is $3070.00, which includes administration fee, tuition, text book, transportation, activities, and accommodation with meals.
The 3-week program fee is $2395.00, which includes administration fee, tuition, text book, transportation, activities, and accommodation with meals.
Please contact London Language Institute for more details on this program.
|Program Options- 2017|
|2-week Program||3-week Program||4-week Program|
|January 9 -January 20||January 9 - January 27||January 9 - February 3|
|January 16 - January 27||February 6 - February 24||February 6 - March 3|
Program Includes:Click Here to view our Winter Program album!
- 18 hours per week of ESL study.
- Accommodations and meals provided by a Canadian homestay family.
- Return airport transfer from the Lester B. Pearson airport in Toronto.
- Unlimited local transportation - bus pass for local transit.
- Weekly local activities in London.
- One out of town excursion each week including:
- Ontario Science Center
- Niagara Falls Journey Behind the Falls Sightseeing
- CN Tower / Rogers Center & Shopping at the Eaton Center
- Toronto Ski Trip