English course in Canada - Winter Program
Our Winter Program is being offered in January and February 2018. This program combines 18 hours per week of ESL studies with a variety of trips and excursions in London and the surrounding areas. Trips include Niagara Falls, Toronto, and a ski trip to Blue Mountain.
The cost for a 4-week program is $3140.00, which includes administration fee, tuition, text book, transportation, activities, and accommodation with meals.
The 3-week program fee is $2450.00, which includes administration fee, tuition, text book, transportation, activities, and accommodation with meals.
Please contact London Language Institute for more details on this program.
|Program Options- 2018|
|2-week Program||3-week Program||4-week Program|
|January 8 -January 19||January 8 - January 26||January 8 - February 2|
|January 15 - January 26||February 5 - February 23||February 5 - March 2|
Program Includes:Click Here to view our Winter Program album!
- 18 hours per week of ESL study.
- Accommodations and meals provided by a Canadian homestay family.
- Return airport transfer from the Lester B. Pearson airport in Toronto.
- Unlimited local transportation - bus pass for local transit.
- Weekly local activities in London.
- One out of town excursion each week including:
- Boler Mountain Skiing, snowboarding or tubing
- Niagara Falls Journey Behind the Falls Sightseeing
- CN Tower / Rogers Center & Shopping at the Eaton Center
- Toronto- Glen Eden Ski Trip